Friday, August 17, 2012

Mixed Media Paper Embellishments Tutorial

Earlier this week I created some cute paper cakes and piles of gifts in a mixed media collage style, using patterned papers and inks etc.  I posted them on my facebook page and requested whether there was any interest to see a tutorial on how to make them.  As there was a bit of interest I thought the easiest way to show you is a video tutorial.

Take a look you will love these they are so fun and easy to make and best of all you get to use up all those precious scraps that keep piling up.

Mixed Media Collage Paper Embellishments







As mentioned in the video there are links for some of the items I referred to in the video.



If you enjoyed watching take a look at my youtube page for more video tutorials.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...