Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dreams Really Do Come True!!!!

Well Hello Everyone,

It has been a while and boy do I have a tale to tell.

Where do I start????  Okay here goes....

My eldest daughter is totally smiten with Justin Bieber, okay maybe a little more like totally obsessed as are thousands of other teens her age.

So Justin was gracing our shores this past weekend and my daughter has been in a frenzy for the last couple of months trying to work out how to get to see him or win tickets to one of his live events.

Fast forward to Friday of last week when she realised that she hadn't won any tickets to anything or any live gigs she was heartbroken and in tears.

Her and a friend also totally obsessed with Justin, decided to make a scrapbook of his life (okay I will take credit for the influence on this one, although it was not my idea and in fact I thought it was a complete waste of time, because lets get real he's never gonna get it...Right????)  I didn't tell them this I just thought okay just go for it at least they're having fun being creative...

They spent 10 hours over Saturday making this scrapbook, infact at 1.30am on Saturday Night/Sunday Very Early Morning I had to tell them to wind it up and go to bed, nothing like leaving things to the last minute.

Here is a picture of them working and in their matching jumpers of course.



One last piece to the puzzle is that they had been given a hint as to where he may have been staying.

The next day they set off at 9am to find the biebs... and find him they did.  Not only did they find him but they also handed a crew member the album they made and later when they saw Justin they asked if he had recieved their album and he answered to Danielle, that yes he had and it was beautiful in his amazing American accent, according to her.

To top it off my daughter and her friend were on all 3 news channels on Sunday Night.  My daughter even made the screen headline photo on Channel 9, that is her in the front looking at her idol, so funny.....


So what does this have to do with scrapbooking, not much aside from the fact that I will probably scrapbook this photo and the memories that go with it.  Also that they made an album which he may have seen, that we will never know.

However what this post is really about is........drumroll please........if you really want something bad enough, and you believe it, you feel it and you act on it, you will achieve it....... You guys know I am all about positive thinking and really being in charge of your lives, I received a lesson from my own 14 year old daughter this week to reaffirm and as a strong reminder that anything is possible.  If you are in alignment the universe will indeed conspire in your favour....

Follow Your Dreams People!!!

1 comment:

Lena said...

What a wonderful story Anna! Yes I totally believe your reflection on this. I have recently experienced being totally in line with universal forces & was blown away as what seemed impossible came true & even more than I hoped.

What a beautiful thing to happen to the girls, a memory of a lifetime I'm sure :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...