Monday, June 25, 2012

Scrapbooking a Card Layout

Happy (early) Monday Morning Everyone,

Last week after the previous post I decided to set myself the challenge of creating a scrapbook layout from the card layout, see post below.

Here is what I came up with



This photo is of my daughter Melanie a few years back at a birthday party where they had a butterfly show.  The papers perfectly matched with the photo which was a bonus.

I used exactly the same products and virtually the same layout as the card just altering a bit to add the photo and adapt it to a 12 x 12 page.  Of course the sentiment was different.

For a list of all the supplies used to make both the card and layout, see post below.  Every item is linked back to the store, if you see something you would love to purchase. 

The only thing left to do on this layout is add some journaling.

I absolutely love the butterfly sticker sheet used above and as I have some butterflies remaining I will add them to the She Art Canvas below.  This is a work in progress and I can't wait to show you the finished project.


As I woke up really early today, and it was still dark outside,  I decided to bake some cookies for kids lunches and do a blog post.  Officially I am ahead of schedule for the day as I wouldn't normally add these things to my morning routine, first time ever...

Now to get the kids dressed and organised so we get out the door on time.

Just to put a little pressure on myself I have carved out a day this week to make another tutorial video woop woop!!, I figure if I write it here it may just keep me accountable.

Enjoy your day!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...