Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Twinery New Colours and Adorable Embellishments

Happy Tuesday Everyone.

Feeling a little under the weather this week with a head cold so I'm having a home day.  I have my son home with me who I think has gone out in sympathy complaining of a sore throat and a headache and a sore tummy.....?????

Anyway I wanted to show you some new twine colours that arrived this morning from The Twinery.  You can purchase all the twine colours here.  We have a huge selection on site of different thicknesses and quantities.  You will definitely find a colour and size to suit any need you have.

Orchid


Canteloupe


Shore


Last week I also recieved some new multicoloured twines in the 100m rolls.  These are brand new and the colours available so far are below.  Pink/Purple/White and Pink/Green/White.


Finally Just before I go I wanted to showcase these cute little embellishments that I also added to the store last week from Prima and My Minds Eye.  The little tiles below are so adorable and so are the little mini trinkets and frames.  Sometimes I wonder could scrapbooking supplies get any more gorgeous!!!!




Okay that's all from me.  I am off to pack some more orders, do a little more cleaning and spend some time with my son before school pick up. xo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...