Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Handmade Boys Card

Quick post today

Okay so I took the stamp set (see previous two posts) and whipped up a birthday card for a boy.  My son was was attending his friends party on the weekend, it was the perfect excuse to use some new supplies that have just arrived.



Supplies used to make this card

Scrapware Chipboard Sailing Boats Pack of 2
My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink Stamps
Vandoros Ribbon to be added to site soon

Love this patterned paper the chevron pattern looks likes waves, goes perfect with the sailing boat chipboard shape.

The banner once again was stamped from the stamp set above, this time I cut around it leaving a tiny white border.

Well that's it from me hope you love it
Hugs


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...