Friday, March 23, 2012

New Hero Arts Stamps

Oh my the week has flown.  Do you ever feel like you get to Friday and look back and wonder where it went.  I have had an appointment nearly everyday this week which then cuts my work day short.

Anyway I wanted to pop in and show off some new stamps that are available on site.  I am really loving the background stamps at the moment as you can see from some of images below.

You can do so much with background stamps and they are great for the whole mixed media thing which I am into at the moment.  To have a closer look at these Hero Arts stamps go here.





I am hoping to get my next video up over the weekend so stay tuned.  I can't wait to create another one.  I now have my new camera stand which means I can point the camera directly onto my workspace  so you will be able to see exactly what I'm working on.   How exciting.  Here's to online teaching I am loving it.

Have a happy weekend everyone!!! xox

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...