Monday, March 19, 2012

An Ebook and a Survey!!!!


Hi Everyone,

Just a quick little post today.  I am in the process of putting together my very first ebook (yay so exciting!!).  In the sidebar of my blog I have a little survey running.  I have seen several different styles of instructional ebooks of late and would love to get some feedback on what helps you to learn and what you prefer to see if you were to purchase an ebook on cardmaking or scrapbooking or anything related to creating really.

I am usually very thorough with instructions in my kits.  However I am wondering whether it is quite obvious by looking at a photo of the card what needs to be done for those of you who are fairly seasoned card makers.  Do I just need to add tips on some aspects of each card or would you prefer fully detailed instructions so you can recreate the exact card????.

The Survey will only take you a second to complete and since you are here, the survey is just in the sidebar under the heading "power blogger".  I would love your input and it is anonymous so please please, cast your opinion so I know I am providing my customers with what they really need.

Thanks so much

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...