Friday, January 27, 2012

New Valentines Day Patterned Papers....

Here are the a few of the newest papers that have arrived in the last week.  Papers from Basic Grey Kissing Booth Collection and Echo Park Yours Truly Collection.  I love them both.  You can purchase them here.







I am gearing up to make a few cards today, inbetween having some school friends over to hang out with my kids.  I am determined to get a video blog or vlog tutorial up before the end of the holidays.  I have enlisted my daughters help with this one so need to do it before she heads back to school.  I know I am a visual learner and love love love youtube and all the online videos.  I guess it's time to instruct the way I learn best.  Just need to get my head around it and work how to do it all.  I am assuming most creative people learn best visually than with instructions or is it just me....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...