Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Peppermint - Valentine Inspired Divine Twine

Happy Sunny Saturday!!

I thought I would take a moment to share our newest multicoloured twine now available in store.

New Peppermint Twine by Divine Twine



I love this colour combo, I mean who doesn't seriously??  Pink, Red and White Candy Striped are the colours in this twine.  Perfect for Valentines Day crafts, birthday parties, baby showers, wedding favours and even great for Christmas.  You can purchsae this twine here.

Blog posts have been short and sweet lately as we are in the thick of summer holidays here.  Although I am still working, I am working around having the kids home.  Yes I also have my husband home for a couple of weeks, but well lets be honest its kind of like having 4 kids home really.

At the moment any orders placed are being shipped same day or next day so a  fairly quick turnaround for those of you that may want to know.  Of course I am always contactable by mobile or email and I will get back to you asap for any questions or urgent orders.

Enjoy the rest of this gorgeous warm weekend and take the time to do something that you wouldn't normally do. I am going to sit down at some stage this weekend and plan out the year for creative projects.  I don't usually do this but I really want to begin to make "being creative" just for the fun of it a regular practice.  I have purchased my new inspiration journal and I am ready to begin filling it with whatever grabs me.  So inspired by the previous post here and Dina Wakely's Blog that I realise that the only way to make this a habit is to begin to schedule it into my life, just like exercise and yoga and meditation.  If something is important to you, creating the time to do it has to be relevant.  When you fill your time with things that are less important, then time gets wasted.  So one of my goals this year is to use my time efficiently and effectively.  That doesn't mean doing things quicker or rushing it means utilising the time that you have and filling it with your highest priority tasks.   xo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...