Saturday, January 14, 2012

Handmade Card Inspiration and some new Brown Paper Party Bags

Here are a couple of gift cards I've made in the past few days.  First card is a custom made card for a customer.  This card is actually quite large it measures 6" x 9.25". This was the customer's request.



Second photo is a close up of the washi tape I used.  It is the thin strip of decorated tape between the two patterned papers.  It looks as though it's all one piece of patterned paper but it isnt.  That's what is so great about it, it is semi transparent, this makes for a wonderful effect.  It is in store from Hambly Prints. I just love it's versatility. It is one of my newest favourite craft supplies to use and I can see a new addiction begining!! 


Third photo is of this new beautiful ribbon which has arrived from Vandoros called Chloe - love it.  Yet to photograph and add to site but will be soon.  I have a few new ribbons to photograph, will do them all at once when I get a chance.


Second card is a Valentine's inspired card.  It is for sale on site here.  I was in the mood to continue the theme once I made the other card.  Just adore this colour combination.  Oh by the way the patterned paper used is from Basic Grey Indie Bloom - Tarantella, available here.

Hugs and Kisses Valentines Day Gift Card


Had to add this vintage sheet music to the card, how appropriate are the song lyrics!!



Actually before I go I nearly forgot to mention we have new polkadot bags in store Brown Paper bags with white polkadots.  Cute as can be to add to our party bag range. 






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...