Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Holiday DivineTwine and Sponge Daubers - in stock NOW

Hello Everyone

I am dropping in ever so quickly to mention there are a few new goodies now up on site.

So excited I finally have these back in stock after so long to get them in.



What are they???? I hear you ask...... they may not look pretty but that's okay becuase they are a tool to make your work look super amazing.  I use these on every project and one for every colour family.  They are durable and last for ages.  You can get affects like the tags pictured below.  The inking around the edges of the paper is how you get that distressed, shabby look which I am totally in love with.

Take your sponge dauber, dip in ink pad and then run around the edges or over your paper depending how faint or deep you want the distressing to look.  Too easy.  You can see the effect around these gift tags.  They were inked with Old Paper from Tim Holtz and they look vintage and shabby.  Without the inking they look dull and boring.


Below is another sample.  Here I have used a stronger colour vintage ink Walnut Ink and you can see a different effect.  These ink pads last a really long time and its worth investing in a few different colours you love the most and a pack of sponge daubers and you are set.  The ink pads can also be used for any other project like inking stamps etc.



Finally Divine Twine Holiday Twine has arrived

This is a limited edition twine released for Christmas.  I have brought up a fair few rolls but don't know if there will be more when I go to reorder so please if you love it and want it don't hesitate purchase it now, as I am not sure I will be getting more in before Christmas.



Here is a closer look at the red/green/white colour combination.  Love it, reminds me of candy canes.

Okay that's it from me over and out and back to work.  I am putting in full days of packing and shipping here and there has been no time for creative fun.  Looks like some late nights are ahead.

I have just come back from Yoga and feel relaxed and clear and focused and ready to put in a productive day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...