Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New Party Products and a quick catch up.

Hello everyone!!!!

I must apologise for being away so long, my poor neglected blog.  I have thought about posting several times but truth be told there has been no time.  On a positive note it seems the newest kit is an absolute hit.  This release of our newest kit (see post below) was so well loved it set off a renewed frenzy of kit purchases across the site which has kept me super busy packing and sending.

So as things calm a little I have a snippet of time to share some new party products now available in store here.

Gorgeous polkadot products.  The different polkadot styles shown below are all available in the 3 different colours in each style, ie. Noodle Box, Loot Bags and Popcorn Cones.  There are also straws to match but I haven't listed them yet.




Can you go past the traditional timeless Brown Paper Bags.  No is the answer in case you were wondering.  These beauties are  Flat Bottom and measure 210 x 90 + 50 mm.  Perfect for lolly bags, favour bags, treat bags, bonbonierri, wedding favours, food storage, Christmas Baked Goodies, Cupcakes, packaging, wrapping, scrapbooking, any papercrafts.  Absolutely love these.  I took the liberty of decorating a bag so you can see just how divine they look all made up see photo below.




I just adore these bright colourful Shipping tags.  These are not on site yet as I have to photograph them in individual colours for listing.  Can't wait to create a little something with these.


There is plenty more that has arrived that I have listed and also not listed.  Some new Christmas stamps as well so adorable and festive.  Oh I think I need an assistant! LOL!!

Hope to be back sooner next time with another update.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...