Sunday, July 17, 2011

Time to Fire Up again

So as the holidays come to an end it's time to fire up the cyclinders again.  Although my eldest daughter has an extra week off I have already told her, no more sleepovers, movies or shopping she's done enough of that for the last two weeks and I am over being a chauffer.  Instead she's now going to help me with some things over the next week.  Payback is always a great thing.

As we farewell the first half of the year the second half is always the busiest.  I know its early but all the end of year planning for Chirstmas begins now.

So to begin I am sharing the latest addition to Koko Vanilla.   These are available for purchase.  I can see these being made in lots of different colours and styles.






Perfect for your next party these cute polkadot flags, can be used as a decoration, cupcake or cake topper, lolly bag decoration. Also ideal as a scrapbooking embellishment, card topper and not to mention Christmas is only a few months away. These would look great adorning the Christmas table as a place tag wrapped on a napkin with some twine or ribbon and a name added.
Pick length measures 15cm and the length of the flag is 5cm.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...