Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hoot Hoot

Calling all you Owl Lovers out there, myself included.  Carolees Creations have come up with the pink version of their previous Owls All Around in Green.

Cute matching ribbon and paper.  Owl Heaven.... ready in store now to add to your owl collection.  If you don't have one you can always start one.







Hope you are having a lovely Wednesday.  I have been super busy no real time to stop and chat on the blog today.  Plenty of new items coming in and a run of custom orders has kept me on my toes (so to speak) and my studio desk is looking a bit worse for wear and you know what they say about a messy desk.  That's next on my to do list before I get stuck back into some designing some cute birthday tags which a customer has enquired about.

Anna xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...