Sunday, May 1, 2011

Paper Runway - A New Paper Magazine

I have been missing in blog land lately and to be honest I just haven't felt inspired to blog.  You know sometimes you have those weeks where things that you do automatically become a little dull and boring.  Not that blogging is boring but just I felt that I didn't have anything to show or tell that would be interesting.  Hence the little break.

Anyway I came across a link that I just had to share.  I assume most of you who read this blog are lovers of all things paper like me.  So how excited that a magazine has been released dedicated to paper.

Take a look it is fabulous!!!.  First edition is free to read and view on line.  Grab a cuppa and head on over to see it.  Some great articles and inspiration.  Take a look here.


Enjoy
Anna xxxxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...