Saturday, May 7, 2011

New Designer Paper Party Bags in Store Soon

Just finished baking two deserts for tomorrow with my kids.  Sticky Date Pudding and Choc Nut Fudge Slice.  We have given my mum the day off tomorrow and we are all preparing a few things each so she can have a break from cooking for once.  I love baking when I'm in the mood for it and the kids love getting involved as well.  We usually put the music up loud, sing, dance and bake all at the same time.  Most of the week my kids all have a home baked snack in their lunch.  I prefer  they have something homemade than a pre packaged muesli bar.  Cooking and baking is pretty high on our priority list around here.

It has been such a busy week with sick kids home from school for most of the week.  It feels like I haven't had any time to myself to create.  Looking forward to everything getting back to normal next week and having some proper time to work and create and sleeping through the night again without having to wake up constantly to sick kids with fevers.

Anyway before I go I Just thought I would share some new products we will have in store soon.  Cannot wait to recieve these they are super cute.  Great new decorative ideas for lolly bags, party bags.  The notebook bags are just adorable, these would be great with a little message on the front.  Cant wait to have a play with a few design ideas when they arrive.


To all the mums out there, have a happy day tomorrow and enjoy being spoiled !!
Anna xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...