Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easter Holidays

Today I am taking the kids to see this move, along with 1000 other mums and kids I'm sure.  It's the perfect day for the movies, cold, raining, overcast, drizzly and just plain miserable weather wise when you look outside and of course is discount Tuesday for the movies as well. 

Who knows by this afternoon it could be warm and sunny.  Anyway how cute is this bunny.  Apparently this movie is really funny and well I am in the mood for lots of  laughs today.


On a crafty note since I seem to not be able to sleep beyond 5.30 - 6 am these days, I decided to get an early start on the day and list lots of new items that I have sitting here ready to be loaded.  Here is a peak of some the items but as always you can find them all in the New Arrivals.  The items shown below are from Prima, My Minds Eye, Jenni Bowlin and Inkadinkado












Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone.
Anna xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...