Friday, March 11, 2011

Vintage Sewing Tags and a sneak peak.....

Finally and I say finally becuase it feels like forever since I have made the time to sit in my studio and create and design some new products.

So firstly here are some new yummy new vintagey style tags.  These feature sewing manequins which seem to be popping up everywhere on scrapbooking supplies.  You can purchase the ready made tags here or alternatively purchase the stamp set from My Minds Eye Madison Avenue here with the image of the manequin in it.  The tags were cut with a sizzix die which I don't keep a stock of but if you are interesting in purchasing it I can order one in for you email me at kokovanilla@live.com.au it is the Ornate Frame die.


French Vintage Inspired Sewing Mannequin Gift Tags - 2 pk



Here is a sneak peak of an upcoming kit I am working on.  This kit has a  different concept.  It will be ideal for both adults and kids.  I am loving working on it and just needs a little more fine tuning some more samples and its good to go.  A little hint it involves some divine cake making except that indulging in these yummy cakes results in zero calorie consumption.
New Kit Sneak Peak



I actually started writing this post yesterday and then had to run out the door to take kids to bball and soccer.  OMG I have to say its 5 weeks into the term and I am already feeling the affects of running around all week playing taxi driver as well as the other various rolls I have as a mum.  So am up early this morning and finished it so I could post it here.  So officially its Friday morning 7am.  Okay post done, off to make 4 lunches, breakfasts and try and get these kids up and out the door on time.

Have a lovely day everyone
Anna xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...