Monday, March 28, 2011

Inspiration Monday

Happy Monday Everybody!

Yay I finally did some scrapbooking on the weekend.   I haven't done any scapbooking for a while, I just cant seem to get into it, but as Saturday afternoon was a little quiet, hubby was off to the Grand Prix with my son and the girls were home with me, they decided to watch a movie I decided to just do something for me and be completely indulgent and a do a layout.  I put aside all the million of other things I could have been doing that list can wait. To make it double indulgent I did a layout on myself.  here is the result (edited to add - Supplies List for this layout is at the bottom of this post)

Be You Scapbooking Layout




Love, LOVE this quote, found it on the donna downey blog on one of her inspiration journal pages
typed it up in word, printed it out and inked and distressed the edges and then added some Basic Grey Paper Doily ribbon down the edge, complete with some pearls from Kaisercraft.
Can you tell I am loving anything doily at the moment



Supplies List for this layout

My Minds Eye Lost & Found Portobello Rd "Looking Glass Paper" Glittered
Heart Mirror Embellishments
Prima Marketing Polka Dot Paper Flowers
Prima Marketing Say it in Pearls and crystals-swirl pewter
Bloomers Trim Aqua
Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly Embossed Punch
Basic Grey Curio Ribbon Paper Doilies Trim
My Minds Eye Penny Lane, Tiny Dancer, Pirouette, Frame
Miniature Paper Doily
 
Okay I am off to gym now, bit of a late one today!!
 
enjoy your day
Anna xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...