Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wedding Thank You Tags

Last week I had a huge wedding order to complete for a wonderful bride to be getting married this weekend.  It included matching shipping tags to tie around the napkin on the table as a place tag, little stamped thank you tags for the party favours or otherwise known as Bonbonierri and a whole lot of Large thank you cards to send out after the event to guests.  I forgot to photograph the first lot as I sent it out in two batches, but I did snap a photo of the thank you cards to be mailed after the wedding.  The Bride sent me a photo of the Bridesmade dress which had a pink lining with a choc brown sheer fabric over the top and therefore wanted the stationery to match the dress.  Here is what I came up with.




Of course it helps that I have so many different papers here and ribbons and of course my all time favourite twine.  The Pink and white twine was used to tie the name tags around the napkin and also to tie the thank you tag on the bonbonierri.  Gorgeous Cristina Re Paper and of course I just happen to have a pink/white/choc brown ribbon to match.  I love it when everything co-ordinates.  The Bride was very happy with it all and I can't ask for more than that.  Have a beautiful Wedding day Christen!!

Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love these! love cristina re... love your work too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...