Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Season Of Loving.....

Wow its been a while since my last post.  We went to the beach for a couple of days this past week,  just to get away at least for the kids sake before hubby goes back to work.  I was checking my calender yesterday and noticed there is still ages to go before the kids are back at school, I can't believe how long these holidays are.  Our kids don't go back until the 4th Feb.  It seems there are so many more days to fill.  I took my kids to see Little Fockers last night at the movies it was really funny, great for a laugh although I am not sure it was really kid appropriate.
Anyway...... Back to the theme of today and the title of this post LOVE.  Couldn't we all do with giving and recieving more of that on a daily basis.  To kick off the season of love and Valentines day here are some of the things we have in store to celebrate your love and appreciation for your loved ones.  Apart from love themed supplies we also have a selection of ready made tags and cards which are all in the Handmade Papercrafts Dept.  Here we go:









 





 

 

Back with more soon
Happy Sunday
Anna xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...