Friday, December 3, 2010

Just coming up for air......

for a few minutes before I dive back into the sea of orders I am drowning in.... LOL!

Between packing kits and pizza boxes I have been adding the odd new item here and there on site.  I have 2 boxes of new stock that needs to be loaded on to the site and I am doing bits here and there.

So please keep an eye on our new arrivals as well as facebook as well as the home page on site, because I ususally update new products in those places. 

I have a new Christmas Free Mini Kit available with every $55 order or more, will photograph soon and load that up on site.  You may want to place an order just for this free kit its gorgeous.

Here is a little peak at some of the newbies.......

Prima Marketing Mariposa Butterflies

 

Inkadinkado Seasons Greeting Clear Stamps

We R Memory Keepers Funfetti Clear Stamps

Jenni Bowlin Vintage Sew On Green Buttons


Prima Marketing Antique Mistletoe Traditional
Also available in Blizzard Blue


Melissa Frances Pure Silver Glass Glitter


Also a little reminder there are only a few of our latest Christmas Card Kit left in stock ( see post below).  Today is the final day to order the kit and get 20 metres of free red/white cotton bakers twine added to your kit.

Have a great weekend
Anna xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...