Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Whistle while you work........ Order Turnaround Update!!

I could really use these guys right now hah!!.  I'll just have to settle for hubby and the 3 kids who kinda help sort of.

Just popping in to let you know as you may already have gathered it's the silly season, which officially started for me a couple of weeks ago.

Please be a little more patient to recieve your orders, if you need an order asap, I completely understand and I will bump it up to the top of the list.  However you must send me a separate email to let me know, don't just add it in the comments section as I may not see it right away.  Currently order turnaround is 3 - 4 days. 

Another note while I think about it Bakers Twine is high on everyone's list please don't leave it to the last minute to purchase, I am trying to keep stock levels high around here, but I can't guarantee my suppliers will always have enough stock leading up to Christmas.  Now is the time to purchase if you want it for Chrissie Wrapping.  I have a few hundred rolls of stock arriving this week so to be sure you won't miss out place your order this week.  I am also very excited to announce that coming with this batch of twine is a new colour pale pink/white.  Its just gorgeous and I can't wait to photograph it and pop it on site.  I am expecting this order today or tomorrow so stay tuned for that one I will add a photo here as soon as its in stock.

For those of you waiting for a Christmas Card Kit, I am scheduling to release it early next week.

Anna xx

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

HI
You really are the queen of craft! I love it! Way to blog girl! Tomorrow should be a good day! Can't wait to see what we manage to sell from the craft stall!
See you there
Kathryn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...