Monday, October 25, 2010

Taking Papercrafting to a whole new level..

Fancy some clothes made of paper, check out the gorgeous dress below. OMG my mind is ticking over with paper ideas now, I would love to know who created this and how they managed to think this design up, love, love, love it!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets excited over gorgeous paper.

I must say though, I'm thinking if you are a seamstress, your not generally a papercrafter, therefore someone is either multi-skilled and very clever or a few hands and minds have had a go at making this creation. Either way its beautiful, head on over to the fabulous photographers blog who took these photos James Carson Photoblog. to get a closer look. This is cetainly taking the 1st year anniversary tradition of paper to a whole new level.






Anna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...