Saturday, October 23, 2010

New Products in Store Prima, Echo Park, Lily Bee Design, The Girls Paperie

Some Gorgeous new arrivals are now in store, stamps and Christmas Papers and flowers .....

I wish right now that I could send my whole family on a holiday so I can have a week to myself and just sit and create and do everything a Work at Home Mum would like to do. No pick ups, no drops offs, no after school activities, no playovers, no dinners to cook, no kids to wake up and hurry out the door. Ahh now that's a real mummy break...... Okay I am dreaming, that won't be happening any time soon. So I will just have to stay up late or get up early to carve a little extra time to have a play with these gorgeous new supplies.



Can't stay and chat as I am multitasking doing this whilst cooking dinner at the same time. Time to go........

Enjoy xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...