Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More New Punches from EK Success


I have been waiting on an order of punches that seems like forever. I am happy to report that using the new EK Success Slim punches rock!! to say the least. These are smooth and easy to punch with even in the larger style shapes.


To prove my point I asked my 8yr old son to do a sample test for me. I should have taken a photo but didn't think of it. So I gave him the large 2.25" circle punch and asked him to punch a circle out. No problems. Did it easily and wanted to do more. Previously with the other different leaver style punch, he wouldn't have been able to do it. The other style punch is also smooth but the design of these newer lightweight versions is just easier and smoother to punch with and the shape comes out perfectly clean no jagged edges like some other brands.


Another benefit is that they are a little cheaper than the previous style. Of course easier to store as they are slim and have a latch to close them down flat for storage. A closed 2.25" circle punch measures 12.5cm L x 7.5cm W x 3.25cmH. Just to give you an idea of how compact they are. There are plenty of reasons to give the new slim punches from EK a try.


Also back in stock are the large E.K butterfly punches. To view all the different styles punches we have in store at koko vanilla you can find them here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...