Friday, September 3, 2010

Can you guess what I am working on??


I really despise taking photos at night and you can see why, pretty ordinary quality. I really haven't mastered the art of evening photography, maybe its just because I am not properly set up nor do I know what it is I need to do to create a great photo in this setting. I'm sure a light box would be a great start, however it is just easier to photograph in the daylight. annnnnyway....
I have had a bit of an ordinary week with sick kids at home and I have felt a little under the weather, actually a lot under the weather myself. ((Big Sigh here!!!)) I am so over feeling crap. However, I am sure with Spring now here everything starts to look brighter and feel brighter and we will all be feeling healthy and full of bubbly energy in no time.
I will be the first to send out some sunny rays into the universe and kick the winter blues to the curb with a little giveaway. Leave me a comment on this post and tell me what it is I am working on in the photos above and I will pick a winner who answers correctly to recieve a freebie pack of craft goodies in the mail valued at $20. As I am feeling like being extra extra kind this is opened to all you overseas blog peeps also.
Anna xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...