Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Vandoros Ribbons

Some gorgeous new ribbons have arrived. I am slowly accumulating quite a collection of ribbons, just another one of my many craft addictions. I actually now have a wall mounted ribbon rack to display them all which is just so handy. It's now great to view each ribbon in its colour family at a quick glance.

Below are a few of the newbies you will find in store. Plus a restock of the Vandoros Herringbone Red and white, no sooner had I purchased the roll than it was sold out. There are a couple more colours to choose from now equally as gorgeous, Black/White and Mocha/White (pictured below). To view our selection you will find them here.

Vandoros Chartruese Pearla



Vandoros Herringbone Mocha/White

Vandoros Candy Cane Grossgrain Island Blue and White



Vandoros Ivory Twill

That's all for tonight, feeling very tired, it's been two really busy days and I have lots to catch up before I can even think of bedtime.

Night Anna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...