Thursday, February 4, 2010

Settling In


It has been a busy week getting kids back to school and getting my eldest settled into Secondary School. Thankfully she has adapted really well and is enjoying all the changes that high school brings. She has admitted though she does miss her friends and her Grade 6 teacher. Change I guess is often bittersweet, although that is how we grow by embracing new challenges.

This week has really flown by and only now I am beginning to feel like I am starting to get control of things around here after the long holidays. Although it's still a work in progress. I haven't even been motivated to jump on here and post as my brain has been on overload a bit, so that's saying something.

The Valentines Kit which I released a couple of weeks ago has been very popular, and there are still a couple left in stock if you are interested. You can find them here. Sample are pictured in the posts below.

I promise to be back with more in the next couple of days.

Oh I nearly forgot to mention I have enabled the followers link in the sidebar to the left of the screen, scroll down, so please feel free to add yourself as a follower as I would love to know who pops in to read my blog.

Anna xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...