Monday, December 21, 2009

Precious Moments!!



Today I spent most of the day at my mums as it is her birthday, 79 wow, what an effort. My mum is beautiful and caring and loving and accomodating to everyone not just me. She has always been dedicated to pleasing her family and is the ultimate giver. Women like this rarely exist today. She provides what I call real unconditional love to all of us.


A couple of years ago Dad passed away and it has been a bit of an uphill battle for us all, as we are a really close family especially for mum, but little by little we have all pulled together and helped each other through it. I know Dad would be proud of mum, like we all are on how she has pulled herself together and is coping so well. I hope I am as strong and full of energy as she is right now when I am her age. We have a lot to learn about life from this older generation, the stories and insights they have to tell is really priceless. Being the youngest of 4 and having older parents was sometimes a conflict as the generation gap was so big, but I guess the older you get the gap seems to get smaller. Always take the time to listen if you are fortunate enough to have someone older around you, it may surprise you that a lot of what is written in today's self help books, our parents instinctly lived their lives that way without having the books to refer too.
Finally on a completely different note I am beginning to reduce some items in the Christmas Shop, of course when stock is sold out, it's gone as I would like to clear it all out over the next month, as I am sure that next Christmas there will be a new array of gorgeous products and supplies released. So head on over and take a look and stock up on some supplies to complete all those festive albums and scrap pages with all those photos you will be taking over the next couple of weeks. January is a great time to get up to date with those albums and get the kids to pitch and help or maybe create some pages of their own. It great to see their perspective on things. Christmas Shop click here.
I will be taking a short break in the new year for a week or so, however the store will remain open and orders can be placed as usual however will not be filled until my return. I will put more specific dates up closer to the time.
Back with more tomorrow.
Anna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to all here. I was awaiting a lot for it. I am very happy and enjoying these days. Thanks for post.

dsi r4

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...