Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Sigh of Relief





What a week 's been. Finally our School Fair is Over, I have been busy all week and neglected nearly every other thing in my life so I am so glad its finally come and gone. I must firstly apologise to all my customers, order turn around has been a day or two extra this week and any final orders from last week will be shipped out tomorrow. Also just a reminder that today is the last day that the 4 free gift tags will be added to your order see post below for full details.


Okay well a bit about our fair. I was in charge of the Craft stall (of course)so really it has been an ongoing process all year with holding workshops and making items throughout the year. But of course with only a few helpers I spent most of last week finishing off some pieces, packing and pricing and organising helpers, rosters, room set up etc etc. I'm sure many of you mums out there know the drill. The funny thing is normally kids really love it when you help out at school but having a Grade 6 child she is so over it and doesn't want me at school helping all the time. So I have now decided that I think I will take a step back from it all. I have been highly involved for the past 7 years and I think its time to let some others step up to the plate.

Above is a gorgeous Noel Banner I created to sell at our fair which actually sold before the fair even began with one of the helpers on set up day purchasing it. So I made a few more, slightly different to sell on Fair day and then also to list on the website, so it will be up in the store shortly, probably tomorrow at this stage.
Would you believe in all the frenzy I didn't take any photos of our stall set up, which look really great and luckily we had a room with airconditioning which stayed cool all day with our 30 degree heat. Some people were coming in just to escape the heat for a few minutes.
The other reason I wanted to show you the banner here on the blog is because the banner is created using all the new range of Making Memories Mistletoe Christmas Papers, just so perfect for Christmas and festive and all available in the shop. I also have lots more samples to load up in the gallery of how you can use this new range.
That's it for me, kids are calling, husband wingeing, why is it that even on a Sunday I have to be a mum?? LOL. More later in the week I promise.
Ciao
Anna



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...