Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Christmas Card Kit - Sneak Peak

Christmas Card Kit 2009 - Sneak Peak




Well I have spent my time this week between responding to customer queries, packing orders and trying to get any spare moment to finish designing the latest card kit. As well as planning, cleaning and organising a huge family BBQ Birthday for my daughter this Saturday night. Last Sunday she had a pool party with a few school friends and next week is the family party. I don't know why I put this pressure on myself to do two parties but sometimes its easier than trying to combine the two. That's what happens when you have a big family.

So amongst trying to juggle several jobs all at once, which I think I have officially mastered I might add, I can run between 5 different jobs all at the one time and come 3.00, pick up time, maybe 3 out of the 5 jobs are done orders of course, they are always done and mailed out by 3.00pm daily, orders in this house have priority, you will be happy to know.

Okay so I thought I would just pop in today and show you a sneaky peak of some of the latest card kit. I am having lots of fun creating this one and trying to come up with new ideas that can still be put into a kit, that you can create at home. This kit is due to be released this week, absolutely promise as I know, its time to make a start on these cards. If you want to be the first to know the kit is out make sure you sign up to receive my newsletter on the home page. You can find it here http://www.kokovanilladesigns.com.au/. Its worth signing up for as I often offer freebies that I don't offer to general public, just to website members. Just a little hint, next email has a freebie offer in it, so don't miss out.

I feel better now that I have popped in to update. One final thing I nearly forgot to mention I went down for a quick visit to the Matihlda Market on Sunday Morning at Hawthorn Town Hall. There were a few online sites that I knew where exhibiting there so I went to have a look. I must say for a cold, raining and wet Sunday, it was fabulous to see so many people attend. I took my 3 kids along and I had to park 3 blocks away as it was packed. So happy to say that Handmade is being acknowledged like it should yay Melbourne I am so proud!! Just remember there is always Etsy which is a handmade market 24/7 right at your fingertips. You can find the link in the sidebar on this blog.

That's all for now! Absolutely Must go!!
Ciao
Anna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...