Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Free Gift Tags wth every order over $15.00






Just checking in to say Hi at the end of this busy Melbourne Cup day. What started as a relatively quiet day, ended up with an impromptu BBQ at my place with all my family which totaled approx 26 people. At 9am I was off buying meat and other bits and pieces, then home, a quick tidy up around here and then food prep. A whirlwind of a day but nice to spend time with family.


I just had to share this cute photo of my brother and I which Hubbie took. If you know my brother Pep he is very funny, sweet and very caring. If you are a Melbourne local, he also makes a really great coffee too. My brother runs his own cafe on Canterbury Road in Surrey Hills in Melbourne called Cafe Lucci. Pop in if you live around the area or are passing by, you will be impressed, great coffee, great service.

Sorry the photos are all over the place but blogger isn't co-operating and I couldn't move these photos down for some reason. So all the photos at the top of this post are related to this paragraph down here.
As you see pictured above, I am offering a free set of 4 Handmade Christmas tags with every order of $15.00 or more before postage. This offer is valid for this weeks orders only, ends Sunday Night. I have been busy making up these tags like a little production line, I had my daughter helping this morning early on and then my sister-in-laws all pitched in today to make a few this afternoon whilst we were chatting. I have wonderful sister-in-laws.!! I needed to make lots of these tags because not only are they available on the website but I am also making a big bunch for our School Fair on Saturday. In total I have about 50 made at the moment. So you can either purchase a pack of 4 on the website or recieve them for free with your $15 purchase . They will be available shortly under Handmade Papercrafts. They are the cutest vintage style Christmas tags, so adorable and so perfect for all your gifts.
Well that's all for now. I am off to get the kids wound down and off to bed. They have had a full day of eating and laughing and playing with their cousins and now bringing them down off that high is the hard part. Hope your Cup Day was full of fun and laughter also.
Night!
Anna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...