Monday, July 27, 2009

Time Flies...... and Basic Grey Newbies

Well where did the week go. I can't believe I haven't posted in what seems like for ages. I thought I'd better pop in and say hi and let you all know I am still around. I received a gorgeous delivery of goodies today, lots of new and beautiful Basic Grey. Wow they have really excelled themselves with a couple of their collections of late. Here is a quick snip of some of their goodies which will be up on site shortly ready for purchase or of course popped into kits here and there.

As always all new stock is in the New Arrivals Dept.

New Basic Grey




Okay now that I have given you a sneaky peaky I'd better get to loading it all up on site. A couple of orders still to finish and then I promise it will be available to purchase, maybe just a bit later today.

Happy Monday to all. Anna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...