Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!


I hope you all had a lovely Easter today. I get to celebrate two easters so the first was today and next week is my husbands Orthodox easter. I didn't really overdo the chocolate today but had a beautiful lunch Mum prepared which was nice, it was niced to be spoilt.
I got my sister-in-law to take a family photo well there were 4 taken and in each one, one of us has a funny expression, this is the best of the lot.

Here are also a few randomn photos I took a the park with the kids yesterday. I am still learning my way around my camera but sometimes I just fluke some great shots although to a photography professional this may not be the case.


Well that's it for today just wanted to pop in and do a quick update and also mention there is a new fabulous scrapbooking kit on site, you can check it out on the home page. Bye for now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...