Friday, February 27, 2009

Brand New Hero Arts Stamps In Store Now

Look what's arrived at Koko Vanilla?

I have been awaiting these gorgeous stamps since I first put in my pre-order which now seems like eons ago. Well today they finally arrived and I couldn't wait to open my delivery, partly because I couldn't remember what I had ordered it was so long ago and partly because I knew there would be some gorgeous stamps in there.

Well this year seems to be the year of the Baboushka Doll, along with owls and gorgeous Japanese Dolls, Mushrooms and I personally love it all. So if your taste is my taste then head on over to our Newly Arrived Dept and grab yourself some stamp goodness.

They are in limited supply as I only ordered a couple of each as there was so much to choose from, I have now placed a top up order but that could be weeks away.

Feast your eyes on these lovelies:





There's more to come and a stock up of Tim Holtz distress inks. I will be loading them on site tomorrow as well as some cute felt shapes and heart pearls. Just gorgeous stuff. Need some creative motivation, there nothing like some inspiring new products to work with.
Back with more tomorrow, I'm off to use one of my new stamps which I am bursting to create with, check back as I will upload some creations. Anna.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...