Thursday, December 18, 2008

Heidi Swapp Create 08


Well I had the most insipiring night on Tuesday night and I haven't had a chance to jump on here and tell you all about it. It was fantastic to meet Heidi Swapp and sit in her presence for 3 hours and absorb all her advice, see the way she teaches, her knowledge of the scrapbooking industry, tips on the future of scrapbooking and how to grow your business, I could just go on and on. Being a home based online business it is just so important to get out there and attend classes and network and meet people associated with this fabulous industry. When I attend things like this I come back so inspired and filled with energy ready to go and create more and try different things.


We created a gorgeous banner which I almost finished and I do promise I will show some photos when it is finished. I really just need to hole punch and link it alltogether with ribbon. We got to play with some awesome products which I haven't used before, so all in all a wonderful night both on scrapbooking and from a business point of view.
The best part meeting Heidi. It is awesome to meet someone that you have known about for years via the web and through her products, although she lives on the other side of the world who is amazing and dynamic. So to have her here and literally the event was 10min from my house, how could I not attend. So glad I did I just loved it and I am still on a creative high from it!!
Okay that's all for today I will try and post again tomorrow, one of my recent creations is a gorgeous vintage button christmas tree. Can't wait to share this one, quick and easy and just looks fabulous.
Have a great night all!!
Anna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...