Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thank you Cards and School Fair Craft













As promised here are a few more cards I made for our School Teachers. See previous post for the full story about why. I love to individualise cards but since I had to make a few and time is running short I just put a thank you on most of them or thanks. I also love to put quotes on my cards which was my intention this time but to think up so many different designs and quotes would have made it too time consuming. In any case I am really happy with how they turned out.

I also wanted to share one of the items I have made to sell at our Fair Day Craft stall. I usually make a bunch of things each year, and lots of cards throughout the year but as time permits I enjoy making things for school. It's great fundraising for the school and I usually test myself with making items I wouldn't normally make. Here is something new I attempted, I was browsing etsy a couple of weeks ago and found a seller who sells handmade journals. So I thought it would be nice to give it a try, surely it can't be that hard. So here is my creation. To be honest it wasn't that hard, and I quite enjoyed it, so I hope that it's appreciated enough for someone to purchase it at our school fair. I put a quote on the inside cover also. I love my quotes. There is nothing more inspiring that reading an uplifting quote when your feeling a bit down. Okay that's all for show and tell today. I hope you are feeling inspired to get started on some hand made Christmas Cards and Gifts. You get can get heaps of supplies on site to make these creations.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...