Saturday, October 11, 2008

Craft for Christmas

Do you love being creative for Christmas?

You can purchase this gorgeous Christmas Stamp Here
Mmm I thought so judging by all the enquiries. Well welcome to Koko Vanilla Christmas Crafts. I have begun setting up a new department featuring gorgeous products that stand out to me for the coming Festive Season. I don't purchase whole ranges of items just what appeals to me. So head on over to our Christmas Dept and by the way the cute owl stamp will hopefully be back in stock soon, it sold very quickly so if you are interested let me know. The owl is on the department image you can view it here. I can just see all my christmas theme this year being this cute owl. I have only just started loading items but as they arrive I will load more and there is card kit or two on their way, so check back often. I have some gorgeous stamps and some of the Making Memories Fa LaLa range in papers. There is no time like the present to get started on your Christmas Craft. As Flylady would say even just 15min a day from now until Christmas will mean you will be ahead of the race rather than getting anxious at the last minute because you have so much left to do. You would be suprised when you do 15 min here and there it all adds up in the end. Besides if you are crafty there is no better time or excuse to indulge in your craft.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend

Anna.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...