Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September Scrapbooking Kit - Tropical Sunset

September Main Kit
Tropical Sunset
Hi Everyone the new main scrapbooking kit Tropical Sunset is up and loaded on site you can take a look here for details and price. This kit reminds me of warm summer days on the beach as the sun is going down and all the beautiful hues of a perfect days sunset the burnt orange and reds. The kit contains some of the latest Basic Grey Ambrosia and Offbeat as well as My Minds Eye Garden Party Paper, Making Memories Scalloped Square Die Cut Paper, beautiful red spotty tuile, gorgeous ribbons. Head on over to the site and purchase yourself one and you can have it delivered directly to you within a few days, all products are in stock and ready to be mailed, better still if you are local you can pick one up no postage charge. Don't forget with every $50 purchase or more you are eligible for a free mini kit, here is the newest kit for September that's our way of saying a special thank you for choosing to shop with us. You can view and add the mini kit to your purchase at $0 in the petites dept when you have reached $50 before postage.



Spring Breeze - Free Mini Kit

Finally I have been filling the New Arrivals Dept so head on over and take a look at all the gorgeous new product to add to your purchase. Don't miss out as its only until stocks last. You can view the New Arrivals Here.

That's all the updates for the moment. We have all been sick around here except for my daughter Mel. So everything has been a bit delayed with kids home from school etc etc. Oh well I try and remind myself that's one of the reasons I wanted to work for myself, to be around for the kids when they need me. The newest card kit is coming very soon, hopefully should be up on site tomorrow I am just slowly working through my to do list. Thanks for your patience and I hope you find some fabulous supplies on site. Happy Shopping! Anna


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...