Friday, September 19, 2008

New Koko Vanilla Petite Kit - Feathered Friends, Owls and Birds from Glitz Design

Hi Everyone,

Its been a while since I updated it has been a busy week and I have a birthday party that I have been preparing for, my sons 6th birthday. So today I finally got the chance to load a brand new kit on site in the petites section which I have been wanting to do all week. If you love owls and birds then this kit is for you. Even if you don't once you see this kit you will see it is just too cute to pass up. To view the full contents and purchase click here. Here is a photo of the kit below. Some of the products featured have been newly released by Glitz Design. There is also some fabric in the kit which I purchased from the U.S. So take a look I hope you like it.
Feathered Friends - Petite Kit
Have a great weekend and I will be back with more next week. Thanks Anna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...