Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Choc Mint Yumminess and Koko Vanilla August Competition

Choc Mint Decadence
August Card Kit

Well I know what you were thinking, the kind you pop in your mouth and that is exactly what the August Card Kit makes me think of. Yummy chocolate!! mmm, my weakness. As I was designing and creating this kit all I could think about was Mint Slices or any type of chocolate really Oh well at least creating these cards is calorie free, gotta love that LOL!

I have only put a little sneaky peak photo here just to tease and entice, kind of like a block of chocolate in the pantry does, however I am just about to pop this kit up on site for sale, so to see more of our Choc Mint Decadence Kit you will have to go here. You get all you need to create these 4 stunning cards x 2 and the greetings on the front are interchangeable as you get a pack of rub ons to make the words up so you can make cards to suit. You get photos and instructions kind of like a take away class. I am thinking of holding this set as a class also, if you are interested in attending send me an email at pontikis@netspace.net.au. Class would be held at my home in Melbourne.
I wanted to also mention a Competition for August up on site. The full details of the competition are up on site on the Home Page, so go there fore full details. August Competition. But I will just say there are 2 vouchers up for grabs. So don't miss out get cracking and enter our comp.
Okay I'm off to get this kit up for sale. happy tuedsay everybody. Anna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...