Saturday, June 28, 2008

July Kits Only a Few Days Away - October Afternoon, Maya Road, Hambly Screen Prints, Prima Flowrs and more


Here is just the littlest peak of what will be available to purchase on site in July. I just fell in love with the October Afternoon range when I saw it begin to appear on layouts on all the American Sites, so I am very excited that I finally managed to get my hands on it, and am able to offer in on site here. The papers are just stunning and as well as the co-ordinating items to go with them. Just wait until you see the clear stamps, I have put a set aside for myself, I think stamps are fast becoming my weakness! Be sure to check back as the kits will be up on Site on July 1st.


We have just begun the school holidays here in Melbourne, so once again it will be a balance between children and work but I am certainly around throughout the coming weeks to process your orders and also will be loading a few mini kids kits on site today and tomorrow so that you can keep the kids entertained throughout the holidays. They will be in the Petites Section of the Store. Once you have placed an order and paid your pack will sent the next day so you could have a pack early next week to see you through the holidays. I accept PayPal on site now and credit cards can be used to pay via paypal even if you are not a paypal member. Of course if you live locally you can always pick up a kit directly from me.
Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!
Anna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...